Wednesday 27 June 2012

Midfielders in music, some examples

Olá a todos,
let's talk about 3 midfielders that I link with 3 different songs!


Johan Micoud was a french midfildier that I loved since his first match in Italy with AC Parma..I used to link him with the fabulous Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz (one of my fave track ever).



Instead, I connect another great and strong midfielder of the last decade with the song Bohemian Like You by The Dandy Warhols, that is Juan Sebastian Veron; after 5 good seasons in Italy (we can remember, among several success, the UEFA Cup with AC Parma or the italian championship title with SS Lazio), he joined Manchester United (in the same period of the mentioned track).





In the end, the scottish James McArthur of Wigan Athletic , in my mind si related with MGMT's Time To Pretend. I began to follow this midfielder playing with is club with Fifa 12 and then, following his matches on the web.






For today is all,
but a lots of music-players are still in my mind :)
See you soon and remember to follow the match Spain-Portugal this evening, and above all the classic ITALY-GERMANY tomorrow ;)

No comments: