Thursday 28 June 2012

Maybe stronger than Messi

Olá a todos,
Yesterday evening penalties blowed away Portugal's european dreams of glory (and so my hated enemy Spain will play for the fourth time in his history the euro final -.- ).




So today, I want to pay tribute to the captain of the defeated ,Cristiano Ronaldo, in my opinion the strongest european player; even, I consider him stronger then the argentinian Leo Messi, Ronaldo has played in several    
leagues in Europe, he has faced different soccer mentality during his career while the sud-american has played only for the Blaugrana.



Precisely for these reasons linked to his career in various clubs, when I listen Dirty Fingersnails by André Kraml, I think about the portuguese wearing  Sporting, Manchester UTD, Real Madrid and (obviously) Portugal's T-Shirts, while he's dribbling along the wing ;)







And this evening Italy will face Germany for a classic match surely full of emotions;
this time, I 'm not certain about the result..
not for superstition, not to bring bad luck, but something is telling to me that Germany will have its revenge both with Italy than with Spain......

Anyway,
I think is enough at the moment and..
Vejo vocês em breve!!

No comments: