Friday 6 July 2012

Champions of the last Millennium

Ola a todos,


tonight I wanna remember a song that's considered one of the most beautiful of the 90's and, probably, one of the best by Robbie Williams; I'm talking about his Millenium, surely my Robbie's fave song.
If i think about the word millennium, at first i think about one year precisely, that is the 1999, the last year of a decade, the last year of a century and ,above all, the last year of a millenium ;)
I can't miss to connect this wonderful song with the event that I bring in my heart, I'm talking about the Champion's League  final of that year who had Manchester United and Bayern Munchen  as characters.
During these years i've alway thought that germans deserved to win, they played a nice match and they had a lots of  scoring changes..but we know how the soccer is and so the United overturned the result in the final winning the cup.
Above all, I link this track with 3 players of that Manchester: Peter Schmeichel, David Beckham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

After that,
I don't wanna talk about the Euro final.............



For tonight it's all,
See you soon  for other good soccer music ;)

No comments: